I recently retired from the Town of Provincetown Police department and have been a homeowner all my life. I have decided to utilize my management, security, home ownership and law enforcement experiences in operating a local business to assist homeowners and business owners with many needs.
I bring much integrity, reliability and knowledge to the Town of Provincetown homeowners and businesses. As I most likely have experienced every issue that you may have to deal with when owning property or dealing with tenants and renters in Provincetown and the Outer Cape towns. I will assist you in putting your mind at ease by being an extra "set of eyes" and give you updates on any issue you need performed when you are not on site. I will continue to live year round at my home in Provincetown and provide old fashion, reliable, affordable and honest service without any need for a contract. These are some of the services which I offer to my clients:
* Interior and exterior home property checks
* Real time storm updates and assistance
* Emergency 24/7 service and solutions for home issues which arise
* Intermediary for contractors/service people
* Package pick up or delivery, including groceries and errands
* Weekly trash and recycle put out and return barrels after town pick up
* Contact person for your tenants and renters
* Interior painting services in the off season
* Odd jobs, small repairs, landscaping and rodent/animal issues
* Emergency cleaning or other non planned issue when others are not available
* Dog walking and pet care
* Private security details or concierge services for persons, parties or events
I am licensed and bonded with Massachusetts State Police Licensing Unit to perform above. License #LW0423A.
Please call or text 404-664-8613 and I will assist you with your needs.